There’s only a handful of weekends left now until Christmas!
(Which feels quite surreal, I’m sure it was July yesterday…)
This year, rather than my usual mega-post of Christmas gift ideas, I thought I’d break it down into bite sizes. Partly for you, so you can pick and choose what’s relevant. But also for my sanity creating never ending product layouts in Photoshop!
This year we can all avoid the mad last minute rush, take our sweet time, settle down with a cuppa and a computer and get it all done in good time.
First up? Beauty buys for her and him. In my view the best gifts are things you wouldn’t think to buy yourself, but just bring you a little extra joy every day.
1. Smile! The “Oral-B GENIUS 9000 in Midnight-Black” is as chic as it is powerful. Giving you the perfect pearly white smile, with a piece of technology that’s so sleek it wouldn’t look out of place in even the most minimalist marble bathroom. Rather fittingly, you’ll find it in the Black Friday sale at a third of the price on Amazon (who are a Londoner sponsor, but even if they weren’t I’d still rave about the deal!) The gift that keeps on giving.
2. The rose quartz facial roller. I use this every day and it’s just wonderful. Pushes your moisturiser in deeper, cools, de-puffs and leaves you glowing.
3. The golden candle carousel (sold out? Try here). A touch of whimsy to go with your favourite scented candle. Fill your loved ones with nostalgia as it twirls aways powered by the little flame, spreading dancing light across the walls. Just charming.
4. The Bobbi Brown lip colour set. Perfect for kisses under the mistletoe.
5. Little Luxuries. Teeny tiny versions of British perfumer Penhaligon’s favourite scents. Choose a beautiful tin box for her or for him, then fill it with trinkets when they’re all used up. Also marvellous stocking fillers if you take each mini out of the box and distribute between very good boys & girls, Santa.
6. The ultimate advent calendar. Spoil someone very special indeed (even if it’s just yourself!) this year with N-A-P’s collection of 25 favourites.
7. Santal 26. I have a feeling that this is top of my husband’s list. His favourite scent in a beautiful, huge candle! Rich, smokey, with hidden depths, it’s the best of the Le Labo scents and should keep the house smelling wonderful year round.
8. The hair magician’s secret. Dyson’s newest tool that promises sleek or bouncy hair with none of the heat damage. The world seems to be raving about this at the moment, but it doesn’t come cheap. Keep an eye out for any sudden Black Friday price drops!
9. The beard kit. Something for the rough tough grizzly bear in your life. (And a total Black Friday bargain!)
10. Evening Rose. Quite simply the most beautiful perfume, for the most beautiful lady in your life.
More gift guides coming your way soon! Any “theme” requests, let me know in the comments below.
In the meantime be sure to check out my Black Friday post for all the codes!
Now I’m off to put some Christmas classics on and do a spot of wrapping.