I know I’m a teensy bit late this year, but it’s finally here!
My Christmas Gift Guide! Ho ho ho! (Make sure you read that in a deep, rumbling Santa voice.)
This has become one of my favourite parts of Christmas. I love nothing more than buying presents. Getting to write a gift guide feels like I get to buy them for you too!
Obviously I can’t give you the pleasure of unwrapping the gifts themselves, but I hope one or two of the ideas might be what you’ve been hunting for.
The perfect pressies to make your loved ones smile.
And if not? Well, who doesn’t love a spot of window shopping?
With 11 days until Christmas, I suppose we’d better get started…
– Something For The Littles:
1. Knitting dolls to keep idle hands busy! 2. Fearsome slippers
3. Mini accordion – excellent gift for anyone who doesn’t actually live with the little! Ideal from aunts and uncles. Drum kits also an excellent option.
4. Mini country play kitchen 5. Ride on racer (in British racing green) 6. Old school bike
7. Christmas dress (baby girl // little girl // big girl!) 8. Astro onesie
9. Mega den kit 10. Monster stilts
– For The House Proud:
1. Eclectic candle set 2. Honey pot apple (perfect salt cellar for the table)
3. “Home is Where The Gin Is” framed print 4. Retro popcorn maker 5. Garlic roasting dish
6. Willow print tin mug 7. Candy apple Kitchenaid 8. Cashmere throw 9. Winter fragrance set
10. Immortal plant! 11. Sausage dog jug 12. Coffee table books Chanel / Walker / Bond
– For The Wanderer:
1. Limited edition Leica 2. Shhh ear plugs 3. Ted Baker travel set
4. Classic travel case 5. Classic travel case in racing red! 6. iPad air
7. Toiletry bag 8. Go & Do travel set 9. Headphones
10. Lifeproof waterproof case 11. Deep sleep set
– For The Free Spirit:
1. Isabel Marant necklace 2. Tassel kimono 3. Boho bag
4. Felt fedora 5. Wrap around scarf
6. Eclectic tote 7. Set of nomad style books 8. Blanket cape
9. Colouring in map of the world 10. Mexico cookbook (for when they’re dreaming of life in Tulum!) 11. Knuckle duster clutch
– For The Preppy One:
1. Nautical jumper 2. Big book of Louboutins 3. Christmas slippers
4. Classic felt hat 5. Peacock necklace 6. Silk PJs
7. Mulberry shoulder bag 8. Party flats 9. Bling!
10. Waterproof town boots 11. Pearls 12. Country girl mugs 13. Frilly apron 14. Lippy
– For The Foodie:
1. Whisky rocks 2. Camembert baking dish 3. Popping candy
4. Only the best chocolates ever made! 5. Olympia Le Tan chocs 6. Limited edition DP
7. Grown up coffee machine 8. Sloe gin making set 9. Personalised tea mug
10. Fizzy wine 11. Cognac glasses 12. Save the best bits for lunch!
– For The Gent:
1. Brolly 2. Rudolf tie 3. Tie pin 4. Limited edition print
5. Note book 6. Beard book 7. Minty body wash 8. Boys toys book
9. Rugger top 10. Scents of land candle 11. Ray Bans 12. Pocket Square
13. Chips 14. Insults and Comebacks 15. Knit
– For The Techie:
1. Binary key ring 2. Smartphone projector 3. Suitcase speaker (they sell these on Portobello for a fortune!)
4. Kindle book covers 5. Mother (this sounds AWESOME!) 6. Smart watch
7. Touch screen gloves 8. Portable power cord 9. Phone gripper (great for dashboards!)
10. Jawbone 11. Dream camera 12. 3D printer
13. Robot hoover 14. Robot kettle 15. The gift of a good night’s sleep
– For The Beauty Addict:
1. Cowshed winter candle 2. Models Own mani-pedi set 3. Rose gold blower
4. My Burberry fragrance 5. Fig candle 6. Sea salt texturising spray 7. Hand cream
8. Colab gift set 9. Clarasonic face brush (I have this and LOVE it!)
10. Tanya Burr Christmas colours 11. Elemis radiance set 12. Sleepy bath oil 12. Double lash
14. 8 Hour Cream (works on everything from lips to burns) 15. Camera close up cream
– For The Snow Bunny:
1. Safety first! Sexy ski helmet 2. Snow boots 3. Goggles
4. Ray Bans 5. Furry headband to keep those bunny ears warm 6. Best layers on the block
7. Dream ski jacket 8. Double bobble hat 9. Waisted jacket 10. Snow Chance jumper
11. Snuggly scarf 12. Ear muffs
– When only the best will do…
1. Givenchy – Goes with everything, very “in” 2. The classic Mulberry 3. Naughty or Nice? Charlotte Olympia clutch
4. Mulberry tote – will carry a laptop and anything else she needs! 5. Sumptuously soft Gucci, goes with everything, lasts forever 6.Heavenly Saint Laurent
7. A much more festive Saint Laurent 8. New season Anya Hindmarch, for more playful types
9. Checkerboard Marc Jacobs *ahem Father Christmas, if you’re listening… I really like this one!*
10. I don’t even wanna taco ’bout how cool this clutch is! 11. Baby blue Bottega
– For The Customiser:
Anya Hindmarch’s collection of handbag stickers takes customised fashion to new heights! For about £35 you can drag any old leather handbag into next season.
Find different shapes and styles on Net-A-Porter, Matches and AH. They make cracking stocking fillers too!
– For The Host With The Most:
1. Napkin rings 2. Midas touch tea pot 3. Double decker nibble tray
4. Mulling syrup 5. Wine aerator 6. Dinnerwear
7. Wine rack 8. Coffee cups 9. Wine chilling icicle 10. Love pot
11. Diffuser to make the house smell like a dream!
12. Herb crusher 13. Silver frame 14. Mixed set of cocktail glasses
– For The New Blogger:
(Hey, a New Year is a pretty good excuse to start!)
1. Cannon super camera – Used by most of the top bloggers. Shoots beautiful, beautiful photos!
2. Sony mini camera – The one I use! Sometime my snaps look pretty good too.
3. Mac Book Pro 4. Touchscreen laptop
5. Wifi memory card for Instant sharing 6. Regular SD card (the Sony cam already has wifi!)
7. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 8. Adobe Photoshop Elements (just the basics to get started)
– Secret Santas And Stocking Stuffers:
1. Taschen Polaroid book 2. Sweet phone cover 3. Moustaches 4. Bracelet set
5. The Hungover Cookbook 6. Grow your own chillis 7. Secret message mug 8. Rubbers
9. Ron Burgundy flask 10. Beer pong set 11. Sausage dog rubber 12. Subtle socks
13. Tabletop football 14. Piggy bank 15. Key hunter 16. Scout mug
17. FEB cookies 18. Personalised sprouts
– For The Proud Nerd:
A tee or hoodie from these guys should fit the bill! (40% off all day today, too!)
– For the one you really, really love…
You can’t go wrong with Silver May!
Whatever you go with, I’m sure you’ll have a cracking day.
Before you sit down for lunch with your loved ones, consider spreading the love to those less fortunate. Reserve a spot (or as many as you can!) for a homeless person, with Crisis.
For every gift you give, think about throwing in a goat? A dog? Or even a loo!
It’s so easy to make a difference and bring a little cheer to more than just your nearest and dearest.